- Title: St Lucia Landslide susceptibility June 2016
National scale landslide susceptibility map of Saint Lucia, generated by C.J. van Westen (ITC-University of Twente) in the framework of the Charim project...
- Publication Date: June 30, 2016, 6:24 a.m.
- Type: Raster Data
- Keywords: susceptibility landslide hazard Saint Lucia
- Category: Environment
- Regions: Saint Lucia
- Owner: lucia
- Point of Contact: lucia
Generated for the Charim project (www.charim.net)
- Language: English
- Temporal Extent: Jan. 1, 1985 - June 1, 2016
- Data Quality: The quality of the input data for St Lucia is not so very good, especially the DEM is of rather poor quality. Also some of the available landslide inventories seem to have positional errors. the geological map has no data in the centre of the island
- Supplemental Information:
- Spatial Representation Type: grid data is used to represent geographic data