- Title: Dominica Land cover (2000 updated)
Landcover map generated by image classification of satellite images (SPOT) by the Caribbean Land cover project (CarLand) and further updated by C.J. van W...
- Publication Date: March 14, 2016, 11:38 a.m.
- Type: Raster Data
- Keywords: land cover landuse Dominica
- Category: Environment
- Regions: Dominica
- Owner: dominica
- Point of Contact: dominica
- Edition: 2016 (March)
Legend: 1 to 19
- Language: English
- Temporal Extent: Jan. 1, 1999 - June 1, 2015
- Data Quality: We haven't tested the quality of the map, but due to the adding of buildings, roads, quarries, airports and waterbodies, it has these components for 2015. The other landuse classes may be different since 2000, when the original map was made. New bare areas due to tropical storm Erika are not included.
The Caribbean Land cover project (CarLand) which was operational some years ago responded to regional needs identified by donor organizations and national in...
- Spatial Representation Type: grid data is used to represent geographic data